Results from the General Election held on Tuesday-7-November.
These are the unofficial results from the Bergen Record. All results must to certified by the New Jersey Election commission to become official.
Bogota Borough Mayor one seats for a four year term.
Top vote getter will be elected to office
-Mayor Chris Kelemen 844 votes
-Mary Ellen Murphy 577 votes
-Jose Chavez 344 votes
Mayor Kelemen is reelected to a second full term.
Bogota Borough Council two seats for a three year term.
Top two vote getter will be elected to office
- Daniele Fede 757 votes
- Michael Connors 718 votes
- Kathryn Gates-Ferris 589 votes
-David MacFarlane 570 votes
-Sherry Solomov 371 votes
-Susan Cruz 351 votes
Bogota Board of Education three seats for a three year term
Top three vote getter will be elected to office
The New Jersey General Assembly for two seats for a two year term
Top two vote getters will win the seat
In the 37th district As of 8:00a 68 % of the districts have reported
- Incumbent Gordon Johnson 12,023 votes
- Incumbent Valerie Huttle 11,918 votes
- Angela Hendricks 4,695 votes
- Gino Tessaro 4,632 votes
- Claudio Belusic 352 votes
The State of New Jersey
- To amend the state constitution in order to allow eligible veterans to recieve a $250 property tax exemption who reside in a continuing care retirement centers on behalf of the veterans living there and require the retirement centers to pass the value of the deduction on to veterans in the form of credits or payments.
- Yes vote 75%
- No vote 25%
This amendment passes
( To help support Bogota Blog NJ with it's coverage of Local stories & sports
please contribute at: donate to Bogota Blog NJ )