On Sunday-10-November- 1918 the Trinity Lutheran Church in Bogota held its first Worship Service. This was lead by Reverend F.P.Wilhelm of the Atlantic District of the Lutheran Church , Missouri Synod. The Service was held at Central Ave Firehouse. It is reported it was attended by 43 People. Trinities first Pastor in Residence was Daniel Kleist and was installed on 9-September -1919. Groundbreaking for the Current building was started on 15-March-1920.
On Sunday-18-November there will be an 100th Anniversary Service This will take place at 3:00p and lead by Rev. Stephen Bouman. For more information please contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Lutheran Church is located at 167 Palisades Ave Bogota, NJ.
( To help support Bogota Blog NJ with its coverage of Local stories & sports